Marinate 5OO g Mutton in 3 Tbsp Curd, 2 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste, 1/2Tbsp each Of Avon Agro Greenz Haldi, Red Chilli Powder and Salt. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Fry 2 Green Cardamoms and a Small Cinnamon Stick for 5 secs in 2 Tbsp hot Mustard oil. Add a slit green chilli & 2 finely chopped medium sized onions until golden brown. Transfer the marinated Mutton to sauté for 8-10 mins. Cook covered for 10 mins. After the moisture from meat has released, add one Tbsp Avon Agro Greenz Meat Masala and a few curry leaves & continue stirring for 2-3 mins. Add a cup of finely chopped tomatoes and sauté for 5-7 mins- For soft cooking the mutton add a cup of water and pressure cook for 3-4 whistles on a medium low flame. Stir and simmer further if required. Garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves. Enjoy with Roti, Naan or Paratha.
Coriander, Red Chilli, Cumin, Dehydrated Onion, Ginger, Garlic, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Mace, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Fenugreek Leaves, Mustard Seeds, Clove, Cassia, Asafoetida, Peepal, Bay Leaves, Salt.
Why Use Meat Masala
• Hign in Protein, dietary fiber, calcium, copper, and vitamin K are all abundant.
• Contain black pepper that aids in the preservation of food freshness.
• Contain Kalonji is an anti-inflammatory that protects the human body from a variety of ailments.
• Antioxidants are abundant, lowering the risk of high blood pressure.
• Contain ginger aids digestion prevents cavities, and relieves nausea.
• Reduces the risk of hypertension